With the advancement of internet online booking has become an easy task. These days buying products online and online booking are very common. Gone are the days when you have to go for ticket booking counters and wait in long queue. Today with development of mobile phones everything has become much easier, whether they are online transactions or booking online. IRCTC App that is governed by Government of India for the hassle booking of tickets by the passengers.
In today’s era no one has so much time to stand in queue and wait for ticket bookings. Everyone wants their work to be stress free and with the development of mobile applications the task has become much easier. In fact booking tickets through its website is much of a difficult task then booking through Booking App. It is much easier to book tickets through it’s official application, because many a time’s servers are down and the website is not working properly working, so you can go for IRCTC Mobile App.
What you need to have before booking ticket with IRCTC App:
- You need to have an android phone where IRCTC railway app should be downloaded and installed.
- Your phone should be connected to wifi or internet.
- You need to have all the documents like PAN card or driving license needs to be with you.
- You should decide before hand the class you want to select and the and also the berth type whether you want a lower birth or a side upper birth.
Simple steps for irctc ticket booking app:
- Firstly you need to get irctc app download from PlayStore.
- Register on the application, If you are not an existing user then you need to register on the application first.
- After registering you will get an email ID and password on your E-mail
- You need to open your application with the same.
- Once you are logged in into the application you can stay sign in without logging out so every time you open the application you will be signed in only.
- Booking through IRCTC web is almost similar to booking through the website you need to follow the similar steps.
- After log in you need to go to fill the station code for example ADI for Ahmedabad where you want to start your journey from.
- The second tab you need the destination where you want to reach and fill it accordingly.
- Then you need to select the date when you want to start travelling for that journey.
- Then you need to select the quota there are different types of quota like tatkal and ladies etc.
- Then it will show the available seats option you have to select your class i.e. first class AC/sleeper class etc.
Then select the book now option shown below and then book the number of tickets you want.
- For booking you need to a fill a form with details like name, age, date of birth, and also it will ask for an ID-proof like Pan Card or driving license.
- Fill all the details and fill the capcha correctly and submit.
- Your have successfully booked tickets through IRCTC website.
Hope these simple steps help you to book your train ticket with IRCTC Mobile App easily and fastly.