Now one another step is taken by the government of India towards the digital India campaign by launching IRCTC Rail Connect App. As we all know Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corp. Ltd., handle all the online ticket booking, now it launched its new and much faster app to facilitate Indian citizens. The main USP of this application is that it is very simple to use and can be easily run in every interface and has an additional layer of security.
Previously IRCTC launched its app IRCTC Connect, which failed to serve Indian citizen this the reason this is not working anymore. To eradicate, all the problems that were a rise in the previous app, IT department of Indian launched its new app i.e IRCTC Rail Connect App which is freely available for Android mobile phone on the NGet platform. This app was launched on January 10, till now over 1,00,000 people download this app and enjoy the E-ticket only in one click.
How to Install IRCTC Rail Connect App in Mobile Phones
1) It is very easy to download IRCTC Rail Connect App in Android platform and only occupy 11.65 MB memory of your smartphone. This app is also integrated with Food on Track and IRCTC Air, however in order to use these apps, first you have to download them. The size of Food on Track and IRCTC Air apps is 3 MB and 10.53 MB, respectively.
2) After that user has to register in this app first and fill all the required information. The existing users can IRCTC log in to IRCTC Rail Connect App by using their old credentials. Each time when a user opens this app, he/she has to fill Train Ticket, Air Ticket or Book Meal.
3) For the security purpose, users have to enter OTP which will be sent to his/her registered mobile number.
Also checkout: Check seat availability in train
What are the benefits of IRCTC Rail Connect App
There are many facilities which fall under this amazing app to serve common Indian people. Here we mentioned all the benefits of IRCTC Rail Connect App
1) IRCTC Rail Connect App is absolutely free of cost and can run easily is every platform.
2) The IRCTC Rail Connect App is synchronized with the official website of railway department and also supports the old version of the app. With the help of this app users can also see their transactions and cancellations history.
3) The IRCTC Rail Connect App allow users to cancel or file TDR for e-tickets easily. Users can also book Tatkal ticket and premium tatkal tickets by using this app.
4) In this app Ladies quota is also added for Indian females
5) This app except for all Payment mode for booking e-ticket.
6) Previously it was not possible to book tickets after chart preparation but now remaining seats after the char declaration can also book under Current reservation
7) IRCTC Rail Connect App offers a boarding point change functionality.
8) This app is very secure and some high-level security filters are used in the application.